Marine Transducers

ID #1058

What anti-fouling paint should I use on my transducer?

Use water based anti-fouling paint only. Never use ketone-based paint, since ketones can attack many plastics possibly damaging the transducer. We recommend brands such as MDR, Woolsey, Pettit, and Sea Hawk. These water-based anti-fouling paints can be found at your local marine supply store or contact one of our distributors.

Tags: -

Related entries: -

Last update: 2010-06-02 13:34
Author: Tom Adamson
Revision: 1.2

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 4.74 (19 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry